Updating Personal Information with Celsius

Modified on Wed, 27 Mar 2024 at 04:45 PM


I no longer live at the address associated with my Celsius account. How can I update this?

To receive your claim distribution, your address must be up to date. 


If you moved between countries or moved to or from Hawaii, it may affect your Distribution Partner assignment and a change to your Distribution Partner might be required. Note that updates made to Personal Information may delay your distribution and we ask that you remain patient as we route your distribution to the appropriate Distribution Partner. Cryptocurrency is only supported in select jurisdictions.


If you are receiving a US dollar distribution, it is critical to ensure your mailing address is accurate for receiving your bank wire or check by mail. 


If you need to update your address, please initiate a support inquiry.


How can I update my email address?

To change the email associated with your Celsius account, please initiate a support inquiry.


How can I correct my Date of Birth (DOB)?

To correct the DOB associated with your Celsius account, please initiate a support inquiry.


Celsius asked me to provide a Tax Identification Information (TIN), how can I do this?

To provide your required TIN, please initiate a support inquiry with the following form options selected:

  • Select “I need to update my Personal Information” and then
  • “My Tax Identification Number (TIN) needs to be updated” 
  • In the Subject line, include your Full Name and TIN


The support team will process your request, verifying your information. You will receive further communications about your distribution once confirmed.  

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article